Product Code : 06
Lithium fluoride stands as an inorganic compound, with the chemical formula LiF. This is a colorless & odorless solid compound with a bitter-saline taste. Its structure is analogous to that of sodium chloride and is less water-soluble. Mainly utilized as an element of molten salts, the placement of LiF from the elements takes out one of the highest energy in every mass of reactants.
1) In molten salts : Utilized as the diffracting or splitting crystal in X-ray spectrometry.
2) Radiation detectors : Utilized as the way to record ionizing radiation vulnerability from beta particles, gamma rays and neutrons.
3) Nuclear reactors : Being enriched with common isotope lithium-7, it forms the basic element of the preferable fluoride salt concoction utilized in liquid-fluoride nuclear apparatuses.
4) Cathode for OLED and PLED : Widely employed in PLED as well as OLED by working as the coupling layers to heighten electron injection.
5) Natural occurrence : Natural occurring of lithium fluoride is best-known as the mineral griceite, but this natural occurrence is rare.
Function: Welding & Soldering Flux, Glaze, Additive, Synthetic Crystals, Heat Exchange Media
Product : Lithium Fluoride
CAS No : 7789-24-4
Formula : LiF
Molecular Weight : 25.94 g/mol
Density : 2.635 g/cm3
Melting Point : 845Â°C
Appearance : Powder
Industry : Industrial Flux, Construction, Refractory, Glass, Ceramic
Class : Catalyst, Industrial Products, Coating
Grade : Crystaline, Chemically Pure, Micronize, Technical, Powder
Tower - A, 111, Pramukh Hraday, B/s Sandesra Estate, Atladra, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390012, India