Cobalt bromide, CoBr2 or Br2Co is a red violet crystalline solid. It is soluble in water. The primary hazard is the threat to the environment. Immediate steps should be taken to limit its spread to the environment. It is used as a catalyst in the production of other chemicals.
- Product Name: Cobalt Bromide
- Chemical Names: Cobalt bromide; Cobalt(II) bromide; Cobalt bromide (CoBr2); Cobalt dibromide; COBALTOUS BROMIDE
- Molecular Formula: CoBr2 or Br2Co
- CAS No: 7789-43-7
- Molecular Weight: 218.741 g/mol
- Form: Solid
- Solubility: Soluble in water
As one of the renowned manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we offer this substance that is widely demanded among clients. Provided bromide is processed under the stern guidance of our expert professionals by utilizing top-notch quality chemical compound at our well established production unit. Widely used as catalyst, these chemicals can be bought from us in various packaging options at reasonable rates.
Health Hazard: Skin and eyes irritation. Harmful if swallowed.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.