- Product Name: Calcium Bromide Anhydrous
- Molecular Formula: CaBr2
- CAS No: 7789-41-5
- Molecular Weight: 199.89 g/mol
- Density: 3.353 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 730 °C
- Appearance: Powder
- Description: Odorless, very hygroscopic colorless crystals
- Solubility: Soluble in water, ethanol, methanol and acetone. Insoluble in chloroform, dioxane and ether.
To suit the ever-changing demands of global market, our firm is betrothed to offer Calcium Bromide Anhydrous (CaBr2). The offered bromide is manufactured by our dexterous professionals using optimal quality chemical compounds and pioneering techniques in line with international quality standards. Available in several packaging options, the provided chemical compound can be availed by our clients from us at feasible prices.
1) Calcium bromide is a dehydrating agent used in food preservatives, photography, wood preservatives, freezing mixtures and fire retardants.
2) It is used as an oxidizer for mercury emissions control.
3) It is widely used for the preparation of completion fluids, drilling fluids and drilling muds formulations.
4) It also finds application in the manufacture of mineral water.