Calcium Acetate Anhydrous
Product Code : 06
As a reputed manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we offer Calcium Acetate Anhydrous (C4H6CaO4). Provided anhydrous is processed under the stern guidance of our adept professionals by utilizing top-notch quality chemical compound at our well established production unit. Offered anhydrous is used as stabilizer in various candy products. To meet the specific needs of clients, we are offering this chemical compound in various packaging options at most reasonable rates.
1) Calcium Acetate is an effective growth inhibitor of certain bacteria. It is widely used in bread to prevent rope formation thus extending the shelf life of the product.
2) It can be used in increasing the milk fat production of dairy cows.
3) It is used in the production of resonates for printing inks.
4) It is used in calcium soap manufacturing.
5) It is used in the production of high temperature lubricating grease and an catalyst for polyester production.
Product : Calcium Acetate Anhydrous
Molecular Formula : C4H6CaO4
CAS No : 62-54-4
Molecular Weight : 158.17 g.mol−1
Appearance : Powder
Melting Point : 160°C
Density : 1.509 g/cm3
Tower - A, 111, Pramukh Hraday, B/s Sandesra Estate, Atladra, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390012, India